Benefits of HIIT WorkoutsOctober 5, 2020
Slow Cooker MeatballsOctober 17, 2020
Skirt steak is great party meat because it cooks quickly and can be made to order, but you cab use this marinade for any cut of meat.
For Beef Marinade
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 Tbsp fresh herbs, such as a combination of rosemary, basil, and sage
- 3 pounds skirt steak or hanger steak
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch arugula or basil
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a blender or whisk together in a bowl.
- Season the steak lightly with salt on both sides, and pour the marinade over it. Marinate overnight.
- Make the garnish by tossing the cherry tomatoes lightly with salt and chili pepper.
- Stir in the vinegar, garlic, and olive oil.
- Grill the steak over high heat for a few minutes per side, then let it rest.
- Toss the arugula into the tomato mixture and place on a platter.
- Cut the grilled skirt steak in small pieces, and scatter over the arugula-tomato salad.
*Recipe from Malibu Farms Cookbook*