TURKEY PUMPKIN WHITE BEAN CHILI (SLOW COOKER OR INSTANT POT)December 13, 2020
Golden MilkDecember 26, 2020
Looking for your next dinner recipe? Well, we’ve got one for you!
- 6 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 eggs
- 6 thin-pounded skinless chicken breasts, seasoned lightly with salt
- 1 cup flour
- Butter and olive oil
- 30/30/30 mixture of dry bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and yellow cornmeal
- Uncooked couscous (yes, you can coat your chicken with couscous)
- Combine the mustard and eggs.
- Dip the chicken in the flour. Then dip the chicken into the mustard-and-egg mixture.
- Finally, dip the chicken into your coating of choice.
- The chicken can be prepared to this stage and refrigerated one day in advance.
- When ready to serve, saute the breasts in butter and olive oil, two or three at a time maximum. Do not crowd your skillet.
- Saute until brown and crispy (about three minutes per side). Transfer to paper towels to drain.
(Makes 6 servings)