Benefits of Bell PeppersSeptember 13, 2020
The Power of Positive ThinkingSeptember 25, 2020
A favorite Deflate Your Weight recipe! We’re sure you’ll love it too!
This recipe is so versatile, because you can change it up with turkey or chicken. It can also be eaten hot or cold, perhaps in a lettuce wrap! We prefer it with ground chicken and the a bag of red and green cabbage from Trader Joe’s or broccoli slaw.
- 1.3 pounds lean ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 16 ounce bag of shredded slaw
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Minced onions (to taste)
- 4 tbsp liquid aminos (can be replaced with coconut aminos or soy sauce).
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- Cook ground beef with minced onion and 1 tbsp of garlic. Set aside once cooked.
- Cook slaw with EVOO, garlic, s & p to desired tenderness.
- Mix in liquid aminos and sriracha.
- Then mix in ground beef.
- Serve warm. Add in more amino or sriracha to taste.