Corn SaladAugust 1, 2020
Maple Ginger Miso Pumpkin with a Green Bean Soba Noodle SaladAugust 16, 2020
Whether you’re looking to eat more of a plant-based diet, or dairy just doesn’t agree with you, this vegan ricotta is the perfect alternative!
Use it as a topping on your next homemade pizza, sprinkle it on some avocado toast, or toss it into your favorite pasta dish!
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1 1/4 cup firm tofu
- 1/4 cup plant milk, unsweetened
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Boil the cashew nuts for 5 minutes, then drain (this makes the ricotta more creamy)
- Add the cashew nuts plus the rest of the ingredients (except plant milk) to a food processor
- Mix until it’s finely chopped. Then add plant milk a little at the time until desired consistency is reached
- Store in your fridge for up to a week or serve immediately!