Easy Vegan Basil RicottaAugust 9, 2020
Tips On Eating OutAugust 21, 2020
Get ready to be blown away by flavor with this recipe! Perfect for your next family dinner.
- 1 kg1pumpkin
- 200g green beans
- 1 cup edamame beans
- (or tofu/tempeh)
- 2 spring onions
- 200g soba noodles
- 2 cup leafy greens (arugula, spinach, etc)
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1/2 long green chilli (diced)
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp tamari, soy sauce, or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all pumpkin marinate ingredients to a jar and shake or mix in a bowl.
- Cut the pumpkin into large chunks, place in a large baking dish and cover with the marinate mix.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-45 min, or until pumpkin is soft baked.
- Meanwhile, combine all dressing ingredients to and set aside.
- Place a pot of water on the stove over high heat, once boiling, add the soba noodles and cook as per packet instructions (~5 min). Drain and set aside.
- Top, tail, and halve the green beans, finely slice the spring onions, set aside.
- Pour boiling water into a bowl and defrost the edamame beans by submerging them in the boiling water for 30 sec, drain and squeeze beans from the pod.
- To serve: add the pumpkin (warm/chilled), soba noodles (warm/chilled), beans, spring onions, leafy greens, and dressing to a large salad bowl, toss and serve straight away.
- If saving the salad for later: toss salad with dressing when serving.