Since starting this journey to a healthier lifestyle I am cooking more and finding that certain kitchen gadgets make life in the kitchen much easier. Now, I am not an expert and I am not getting paid by any company to promote their products.
I asked some JeniFit clients and came up with this list
Kitchen Gadgets I Can’t Live Without:
- The Ninja, The Bullet or Vitamix: all used to make smoothies
- A Spiralizer or Veggetti: I got mine on Amazon for $20. I love to make vegetable pasta/noodles
- Pampered Chef Chopper: such an easy way to chop vegetables
- Salad Chopper: nothing tastes better than a chopped salad
- OXO Salad Dressing Shaker: I make my own dressing and this has the measurements on the side and an easy pour spout.
- Tupperware Salad On the Go: a convenient container which includes a dressing container for lunch on the go.
- Garlic Press
- A Mister: Pampered Chef and Misto have good ones. Great for just a mist of olive oil.
- Lemon Squeezer
- Micro Grater or Micro Plane- makes grating lemon peels, ginger, etc. so much easier.
- Crockpot or Slow Cooker: for those busy days when you can throw everything in and have dinner waiting for you when you come home.
- Davids Tea Mug with Infuser, Davids Tea Travel Mug and Tevana’s Perfect Tea Maker: If you love tea as much as I do these are a must. So many teas to pick from and you can infuse your own cup of tea.
- A good set of measuring cups and a scale: What can I say it’s all about portion size J
Well there it is our list of gadgets. Did I miss something? Is there some gadget in your kitchen that you can’t live without? Please tell us all about it. I love trying new things out and these days anything to make live more simple is a plus. I have included links and pictures of some of the ones I use.
Happy Cooking!- Melissa