One Pot CurryJuly 11, 2020
Chicken Lettuce WrapsJuly 25, 2020
We have a theory that if you don’t like salads, you’re just not making them right!
This quinoa salad is perfect for the summer and packed full of flavor.
For the quinoa
For the salad
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 orange
- 1 nori sheet
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Start by cooking the quinoa according to the package
- Meanwhile, combine all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl (add water if you want a more runny consistency)
- Thinly slice the cucumber, cabbage, carrot & nori.
- Peel and slice the orange in fillets.
- Chop the coriander
- When the quinoa is done, add it to a big bowl together with the veggies and combine
- Serve the quinoa mixture on a plate or in a bowl, then add the tahini dressing. Enjoy!