Sautéed Kale and KohlrabiJune 28, 2020
One Pot CurryJuly 11, 2020
Mexican dishes and the warm weather of summer just go hand in hand!
With so many delicious and refreshing flavors, these vegan tostadas are perfect for your next lunch or dinner meal!
- 3 small (6 in) corn tortillas or we love Siete almond flour tortillas!
- 3⁄4 cup low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄2 small tomato
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 TBSP cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Chop cilantro, tomato, and avocado. Set toppings aside..
- Once oven is preheated, place tortillas on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy all the way through.
- Once tortillas have baked, gently remove tacos and place on a serving plate.
- In a small dish, mix together 1 TBSP water, 1⁄4 tsp garlic, 1⁄8 tsp salt, and a dash of pepper.
- Heat up black beans in a small saucepan and pour in seasoning mix. Cover and set heat to low.
- In another small dish, stir together 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar, 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder, and a dash salt and pepper.
- Chop mushrooms and place in medium nonstick skillet and pour on balsamic dressing.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Assemble tacos as desired!
- Optional: top with hot sauce and enjoy!